Good day, Lotto enthusiasts! Are you among the fortunate winners of today’s 3D Lotto draw? Check out the latest 3D Lotto result below from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) to find out!
Latest 3D Lotto Result (July 14, 2023)
In exact order, here’s the official 3D Lotto result today, July 14, 2023:
|Draw Time||Winning Numbers||Number of Winners|
3D Lotto Result from the Previous Draw
If you missed the previous draw, no worries, we have you covered. Here’s a recap of the winning numbers for the 3D Lotto draw held on July 13, 2023:
|Draw Time||Winning Numbers||Number of Winners|
3D Lotto Result Summary and History
Curious about the past 3D Lotto results? We have compiled a summary of the last 60 draws of the 3D Lotto for you. Find patterns, analyze, and maybe you can predict the next winning combination!
Please note: If you’re viewing this page on a mobile device, swipe or scroll horizontally to view all table data.
|Draw Date||2:00 PM||Winners||5:00 PM||Winners||9:00 PM||Winners|
Additional PCSO Lotto Results
If you’re interested in other PCSO lotto results today, here are some you might want to check out:
- PCSO Lotto Result – July 14, 2023 (6/58, 6/45, 4D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- 6/58 Lotto Result – July 14, 2023
- 6/45 Lotto Result – July 14, 2023
- 4D Lotto Result – July 14, 2023
- 2D Lotto Result – July 14, 2023
- STL Result Today – July 14, 2023
About the 3D Lotto
The 3D Lotto, previously known as Swertres Lotto, is a 3-digit lottery game operated by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO), a government agency that conducts and regulates various lottery games in the country. It was launched in June 2002 and is arguably the most popular among fixed-prize games. This means that the amount of prize you can win depends on your chosen play type and not on the total sales or number of winners. The name Swertres is a combination of the words ‘swerte’ (luck) and ‘tres’ (three), reflecting the nature of the game. However, it is now called 3D Lotto, so we use 3D instead of Swertres.
How to Play the 3D Lotto
To play the PCSO 3D Lotto, you need to buy a lotto ticket from any authorized lotto outlet. Then, on your lotto ticket, pick three (3) digits from 0 to 9, one (1) digit for each column. For instance, you might select 3 from the first column, 1 from the second, and 7 from the third, making the number 317. Alternatively, if you don’t want to choose the numbers yourself, you can mark the Lucky Pick (LP) box, and the machine will choose a three-digit number for you randomly.
Understanding the 3D Lotto Rambolito Play Type
There are two play types available for 3D Lotto: Standard and Rambolito. The Standard play type requires you to match the winning combination in exact order to win P4,500.00 per P10.00 play. The Rambolito play type allows you to match the winning combination in any order to win a lower prize depending on your combination.
If you want to increase your chances of winning the 3D Lotto, you can try the Rambolito play-type option.
The Rambolito play is a variation of the game where you pick a 3-digit number and the system generates all possible permutations of these digits. The payout varies depending on your number selection. The game rules are as follows:
- If you select a 3-digit number where all the digits are different (for example, 123), the system will generate six combinations because there are six ways to arrange three different numbers. The combinations for 123 would be 123, 132, 213, 231, 312, and 321.
- If you select a 3-digit number where two digits are the same and one is different (for example, 122), the system will generate three combinations because there are three ways to arrange these digits. The combinations for 122 would be 122, 212, and 221.
The table below summarises the prize payouts for the Rambolito play:
|Number Selection||Number of Combinations||Prize|
|3 different digits (e.g. 123)||6||P750.00|
|1 pair of the same digit and 1 different digit (e.g. 122)||3||P1,500.00|
Remember that in the Rambolito play, you win if any of the system-generated combinations match the drawn number, regardless of order. Also, you cannot play Rambolito with a number where all three digits are the same.
How to Win the 3D Lotto: Winning Options Explained
The PCSO 3D Lotto is a lottery game where you pick a three-digit number for each draw. The aim of the game is to match your number with the one drawn by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). There are three ways you can win based on how you choose to play:
- Standard Play: In this game mode, you win if your three-digit number matches the drawn number exactly and in the same order. For example, if you picked 123, you would win only if the drawn number is also 123. The prize for this is Php 4,500.00 for every Php 10.00 you play.
- Rambolito 6: This game mode allows you to win if any arrangement (or permutation) of your three-digit number matches the drawn number. However, all three digits in your number must be different. For example, if you picked 123, you would win if the drawn number is 123, 132, 213, 231, 312, or 321. The prize for this is Php 750.00 for every Php 10.00 you play.
- Rambolito 3: This is similar to Rambolito 6, but in this mode, your number must have two identical digits and one different digit. For instance, if you picked 122, you would win if the drawn number is 122, 212, or 221. The prize for this is Php 1,500.00 for every Php 10.00 you play.
Please see the table below:
|Rambolito 6||Php 750.00|
|Rambolito 3||Php 1,500.00|
Remember that the number selection is critical in Rambolito play. In Rambolito 6, all digits must be different, whereas in Rambolito 3, there must be one pair of the same digit and one different digit.
If your number does not match the drawn number in any of the ways described above, you do not win and lose your bet.
3D Lotto Ticket Price
A 3D Lotto ticket costs 10 pesos per combination. This includes a 20% documentary stamp tax (DST). If you play more than one combination or use the system play option, you need to pay accordingly. You can buy as many tickets as you want, as long as you have enough money and time to play.
3D Lotto Draw Schedule
The 3D Lotto draw schedule is three times a day, every day except during major holidays. The draws are held at 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM, and 9:00 PM daily at the PCSO draw court in Mandaluyong City. You can watch the live draw on PTV4 or on the PCSO official website or social media accounts. You can also check the latest results on this website or on any authorized lotto outlet nationwide.
Where to Check the Latest 3D Lotto Results?
We recommend checking the latest 3D Lotto results right here on our website for the most immediate and accurate updates. However, if you’re unable to access our site for whatever reason, the results are also available on various other platforms, such as:
Where and How to Claim the 3D Lotto Prizes?
Claiming your 3D Lotto prizes involves several steps, starting with confirming your win and preparing the necessary documents. Follow these steps to successfully claim your prize:
- Confirm Your Win: Verify that you have indeed won the 3D Lotto. Cross-check your numbers with the official winning numbers.
- Prepare the Necessary Documents: Assemble all the required documents for claiming your prize:
- Winning Ticket: This is your proof of winning. Ensure it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. The ticket must be machine-validated.
- Two Valid IDs: These should ideally be government-issued. Examples include your passport, driver’s license, or any other valid photo ID.
- Claim Form: This form can be downloaded from the PCSO website or obtained from any PCSO office. Fill it out in preparation for submission.
- Go to the Appropriate PCSO Office: Depending on your prize amount, you will need to visit different locations. Refer to the table below for guidance:
|Prize Amount||Where to Claim|
|Up to 10,000 pesos||Any authorized PCSO lotto outlet or nearest PCSO branch office in your area|
|Up to 500,000 pesos||Any PCSO branch office or PCSO main office in Mandaluyong City|
|Jackpot prize||PCSO main office in Mandaluyong City (Address: Sun Plaza Building, 571 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1552 Metro Manila)|
- Submit Your Documents: Present your winning ticket, valid IDs, and completed claim form to the officer in charge at the PCSO office. They will verify your win and process your claim.
- Receive Your Prize: After your claim has been verified and processed, you will receive your prize. Remember, prizes exceeding 10,000 pesos are subject to a 20% tax deduction as per the TRAIN Law.
Remember to be patient during this process, as it can take some time depending on the volume of winners on that day. Once you have received your prize, ensure to manage your winnings responsibly!
Tips for 3D Lotto Players: How to Identify Your Lucky Numbers
There is no surefire way to predict the winning numbers for the 3D Lotto, but some players like to use various methods to choose their numbers. Here are some of the common ways that players use to identify their lucky numbers:
- Using personal numbers, such as birthdays, anniversaries, or other significant dates
- Using hot numbers, which are the numbers that frequently appear in the previous draws
- Using cold numbers, which are the numbers that rarely appear in the previous draws
- Using lucky pick, which is the option where the computer randomly generates your numbers for you
- Using a combination of the above methods
PCSO Protocols for Lotto Bettors During the Pandemic
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has implemented some protocols and guidelines for lotto bettors to ensure their safety and health. Here are some of the protocols that you need to follow when playing the PCSO Lotto:
- Wear a face mask and face shield at all times when going out to buy your tickets or claim your prizes
- Observe physical distancing of at least one meter from other people
- Bring your own pen when filling out your bet slips
- Avoid touching your face or other surfaces while playing
- Sanitize your hands before and after playing
- Follow the minimum health standards and local ordinances in your area
Important Reminders for 3D Lotto Players
Before you play the 3D Lotto, here are some important reminders that you need to keep in mind:
- You must be at least 18 years old to play and claim your prizes
- You must check your tickets carefully before leaving the lotto outlet
- You must keep your tickets in a safe and dry place
- You must sign the back of your tickets to prevent unauthorized claims
- You must claim your prizes within one year from the date of the draw
- You must pay a 20% tax for prizes above 10,000 pesos
Explore More PCSO Lotto Games
- Ultra Lotto 6/58
- Grand Lotto 6/55
- Super Lotto 6/49
- Mega Lotto 6/45
- Lotto 6/42
- 6D Lotto
- 4D Lotto
- 2D Lotto (EZ2)
- Small Town Lottery (STL)
Please share these winning numbers for today’s 3D Lotto with your friends on social media. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated on the latest PCSO lotto results. If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback on how we can improve our service for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.