Good day, Lotto peeps! Are you among the fortunate winners of today’s 2D Lotto draw? Check out the latest 2D Lotto result below from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) to find out!
Latest 2D Lotto Result (July 4, 2023)
In exact order, here’s the official 2D Lotto result today, July 4, 2023:
|Draw Time||Winning Numbers||Number of Winners|
2D Lotto Result from the Previous Draw
If you missed the previous draw, no worries, we have you covered. Here’s a recap of the winning numbers for the 2D Lotto draw held on July 3, 2023:
|Draw Time||Winning Numbers||Number of Winners|
2D Lotto Result Summary and History
Curious about the past 2D Lotto results? We have compiled a summary of the last 60 draws of the 2D Lotto for you. Find patterns, analyze, and maybe you can predict the next winning combination!
Please note: If you’re viewing this page on a mobile device, swipe or scroll horizontally to view all table data.
|Draw Date||2:00 PM||Winners||5:00 PM||Winners||9:00 PM||Winners|
Additional PCSO Lotto Results
If you’re interested in other PCSO lotto results today, here are some you might want to check out:
- PCSO Lotto Result – July 4, 2023 (6/58, 6/49, 6/42, 6D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- 6/58 Lotto Result – July 4, 2023
- 6/49 Lotto Result – July 4, 2023
- 6/42 Lotto Result – July 4, 2023
- 6D Lotto Result – July 4, 2023
- 3D Lotto Result – July 4, 2023
- STL Result Today – July 4, 2023
About the 2D Lotto
The EZ2 Lotto was launched in 2004 as a replacement for the 2-Digit Game. It was initially available only in Luzon but later expanded to Visayas and Mindanao. The game is now called 2D Lotto.
The 2D Lotto is a fixed-prize game, which means that the amount of prize you can win depends on your chosen play type and not on the total sales or number of winners.
How to Play the 2D Lotto
Playing the 2D Lotto is straightforward and enjoyable. Here’s how you can play:
- Buy Your Ticket: To play the 2D Lotto, you need to buy a ticket from any authorized lotto outlet nationwide to get a play slip.
- Choose Your Numbers: On a 2D Lotto play slip, select a set of two (2) numbers from a field of 1 to 31. If you’re uncertain which numbers to choose, you can select the Lucky Pick (LP) option, and the system will randomly generate numbers for you.
- Select Your Play Amount: After marking your chosen numbers, decide on the amount you want to play for each combination. The play amount ranges from P10.00 to P500.00, inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST). The minimum play amount is P10.00 per 2-number combination.
- Choose Your Game Type: You can opt for a standard game, where you win if your chosen numbers match the drawn numbers in exact order. Alternatively, you can mark “Rambolito” if you prefer to play the 2D Lotto System bet.
- Select Advance Draws If Desired: If you’d like to play the same numbers and game type for multiple consecutive draws, mark how many consecutive draws you want to play in the DRAW panel. You can play the same numbers and play type for up to six (6) consecutive draws.
- Wait for the Draw: After finalizing your numbers, play amount, and draw choices, make sure to visit our website from time to time to see if your numbers match the winning numbers drawn.
Understanding the 2D Lotto Rambolito Play Type
The 2D Lotto Rambolito is a play type that provides a different way to win. This game type involves selecting two numbers from 1 to 31. If your selected 2-number combination matches the winning 2-number combination, in exact order, you can win a prize. The play amount for the Rambolito varies from P10.00 to P500.00, with a minimum play amount of P10.00 per 2-number combination.
How to Win the 2D Lotto: Winning Options Explained
To win the 2D Lotto, you need to match all of the winning numbers in the exact order. If you opt for the Standard Play, for every P10.00 play, you can win P4,000.00 if your selected 2-number combination matches the winning 2-number combination in exact order. However, if you have chosen the Rambolito play type, you can win P2,000.00 for every 10.00 play if your selected 2-number combination matches the winning 2-number combination.
The prize structure is as follows:
Remember, to win in the 2D Lotto, all of your numbers must match all of the winning combinations in exact order.
2D Lotto Ticket Price
The ticket price for the 2D Lotto depends on the play amount that you have selected. The play amount varies from P10.00 to P500.00 inclusive of 20% documentary stamp tax (DST). The minimum play amount is P10.00 per 2-number combination. You also have the option to play via Advance Draws, which allows you to play the same numbers and play type for six consecutive draws. For this, you need to pay P10.00 for each play per draw.
2D Lotto Draw Schedule
The 2D Lotto draws are conducted three times a day, every day except for major holidays. The first draw starts at 2:00 PM, followed by the second draw at 5:00 PM, and the evening draws at 9:00 PM. These draws are held at the PCSO draw court in Mandaluyong City. You can watch the live draw on PTV4 or on the PCSO official website or social media accounts. You can also check the latest results on this website or on any authorized lotto outlet nationwide.
Where to Check the Latest 2D Lotto Results?
We recommend checking the latest 2D Lotto results right here on our website for the most immediate and accurate updates. However, if you’re unable to access our site for whatever reason, the results are also available on various other platforms, such as:
Where and How to Claim the 2D Lotto Prizes?
Claiming your 2D Lotto prizes involves several steps, starting with confirming your win and preparing the necessary documents. Follow these steps to successfully claim your prize:
- Confirm Your Win: Verify that you have indeed won the 2D Lotto. Cross-check your numbers with the official winning numbers.
- Prepare the Necessary Documents: Assemble all the required documents for claiming your prize:
- Winning Ticket: This is your proof of winning. Ensure it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. The ticket must be machine-validated.
- Two Valid IDs: These should ideally be government-issued. Examples include your passport, driver’s license, or any other valid photo ID.
- Claim Form: This form can be downloaded from the PCSO website or obtained from any PCSO office. Fill it out in preparation for submission.
- Go to the Appropriate PCSO Office: Depending on your prize amount, you will need to visit different locations. Refer to the table below for guidance:
|Prize Amount||Where to Claim|
|Up to 10,000 pesos||Any authorized PCSO lotto outlet or nearest PCSO branch office in your area|
|Up to 500,000 pesos||Any PCSO branch office or PCSO main office in Mandaluyong City|
|Jackpot prize||PCSO main office in Mandaluyong City (Address: Sun Plaza Building, 571 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1552 Metro Manila)|
- Submit Your Documents: Present your winning ticket, valid IDs, and completed claim form to the officer in charge at the PCSO office. They will verify your win and process your claim.
- Receive Your Prize: After your claim has been verified and processed, you will receive your prize. Remember, prizes exceeding 10,000 pesos are subject to a 20% tax deduction as per the TRAIN Law.
Remember to be patient during this process, as it can take some time depending on the volume of winners on that day. Once you have received your prize, ensure to manage your winnings responsibly!
Tips for 2D Lotto Players: How to Identify Your Lucky Numbers
There is no surefire way to predict the winning numbers for the 2D Lotto, but some players like to use various methods to choose their numbers. Here are some of the common ways that players use to identify their lucky numbers:
- Using personal numbers, such as birthdays, anniversaries, or other significant dates
- Using hot numbers, which are the numbers that frequently appear in the previous draws
- Using cold numbers, which are the numbers that rarely appear in the previous draws
- Using lucky pick, which is the option where the computer randomly generates your numbers for you
- Using a combination of the above methods
PCSO Protocols for Lotto Bettors During the Pandemic
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has implemented some protocols and guidelines for lotto bettors to ensure their safety and health. Here are some of the protocols that you need to follow when playing the PCSO Lotto:
- Wear a face mask and face shield at all times when going out to buy your tickets or claim your prizes
- Observe physical distancing of at least one meter from other people
- Bring your own pen when filling out your bet slips
- Avoid touching your face or other surfaces while playing
- Sanitize your hands before and after playing
- Follow the minimum health standards and local ordinances in your area
Important Reminders for 2D Lotto Players
Before you play the 2D Lotto, here are some important reminders that you need to keep in mind:
- You must be at least 18 years old to play and claim your prizes
- You must check your tickets carefully before leaving the lotto outlet
- You must keep your tickets in a safe and dry place
- You must sign the back of your tickets to prevent unauthorized claims
- You must claim your prizes within one year from the date of the draw
- You must pay a 20% tax for prizes above 10,000 pesos
Explore More PCSO Lotto Games
- Ultra Lotto 6/58
- Grand Lotto 6/55
- Super Lotto 6/49
- Mega Lotto 6/45
- Lotto 6/42
- 6D Lotto
- 4D Lotto
- 3D Lotto
- Small Town Lottery (STL)
Please share these winning numbers for today’s 2D Lotto with your friends on social media. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated on the latest PCSO lotto results. If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback on how we can improve our service for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us.