Greetings, Lotto enthusiasts! Today, we bring you the latest 6/55 Lotto result, straight from the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). Did you hit the jackpot? Let’s find out!
Latest 6/55 Lotto Result (July 26, 2023)
Below is the official 6/55 Lotto result for July 26, 2023:
|Winning Numbers (in any order)||Jackpot Prize (₱)||Number of Winners|
|To be updated after the 9 PM draw||–||–|
6/55 Lotto Result from the Previous Draw
Did you miss the previous draw? No problem, we have the details for you. The 6/55 Lotto draw on July 24, 2023, had the following outcome:
|Winning Numbers (in any order)||Jackpot Prize (₱)||Number of Winners|
6/55 Lotto Result Summary & History
Interested in the past 6/55 Lotto results? Here’s a summary of the last 30 draws. Analyzing these patterns might help you predict the next winning combination! Visit this page for the complete history of the Grand Lotto 6/55 past draws.
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Jackpot Prize (₱)||Winners|
Related PCSO Lotto Results
If you’re interested in other PCSO lotto results today, here are some you might want to check out:
- PCSO Lotto Result – July 26, 2023 (6/55, 6/45, 4D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- 6/45 Lotto Result – July 26, 2023
- 4D Lotto Result – July 26, 2023
- 3D Lotto Result – July 26, 2023
- 2D Lotto Result – July 26, 2023
- STL Result Today – July 26, 2023
About the 6/55 Lotto
The 6/55 Lotto, also known as the Grand Lotto 6/55, is a major game of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). It offers a jackpot prize of at least ₱29.7 million, which can grow even bigger if no one wins it in a draw. The game is simple to play and offers many winning options. Since its introduction in April 2010, the 6/55 Lotto has transformed numerous Filipinos into millionaires.
How to Play the Grand Lotto 6/55
To play, a player must choose six numbers from 1 to 55 and mark them on the playing card. The player can also mark down the Lucky Pick (LP) if he or she prefers the machine to choose the numbers randomly. A systematic play is also available for 6/55 Lotto draws for more chances of winning. More combinations equal more bet costs.
Understanding the 6/55 Lotto System Play
If you want to increase your chances of winning the 6/55 Lotto, you can try the System Play option. This allows you to play more than six numbers per combination, up to a maximum of 12 numbers. The system then generates all possible combinations of your chosen numbers, giving you more opportunities to match the winning numbers.
The cost of playing the System Play depends on how many numbers you choose and how many combinations are generated. For example, if you choose seven numbers, there are seven possible combinations, so you will pay P140 (P20 x 7). If you choose 12 numbers, there are 924 possible combinations, so you will pay P18,480 (P20 x 924).
Here’s a table illustrating the different System Play options and their respective costs:
The System 5-Roll is a special option where you select five numbers from 1 to 55, and the system generates 50 combinations of six numbers from your selected five numbers. The total bet cost for the System 5-Roll is ₱1,000.
How to Win the 6/55 Lotto: Winning Options Explained
To win the jackpot prize in the 6/55 Lotto, you need to match all six winning numbers in any order. In case of multiple jackpot winners, the jackpot prize will be divided equally among them. In case there are no jackpot winners, the jackpot prize will be added to the next draw’s jackpot prize.
If you match five, four, or three winning numbers, you can also win minor prizes. The prize amounts vary depending on the number of winners and the jackpot amount.
Here is a table showing the different winning options and their prize amounts:
|6 out of 6||Jackpot (minimum of P29.7 million)|
|5 out of 6||Up to P100,000|
|4 out of 6||Up to P1,500|
|3 out of 6||P60|
6/55 Lotto Ticket Price
All jackpot-bearing lotto tickets are now priced at ₱20.00, in line with the #Balikbente program. This applies to all PCSO major games, including the Grand Lotto 6/55, and includes a 20% documentary stamp tax (DST). If you play more than one combination or use the system play option, your cost will adjust accordingly.
However, if a player opts for a system play, the ticket price varies depending on the number of combinations generated by the chosen system.
6/55 Lotto Draw Schedule
The Grand Lotto 6/55 draws are held every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, and SATURDAY at 9:00 PM along with other jackpot-bearing and digit games at the PCSO draw court in Mandaluyong City. You can watch the live draw on PTV4 or on the PCSO official website or social media accounts. You can also check the latest results on this website or on any authorized lotto outlet nationwide.
Where to Check the Latest 6/55 Lotto Results?
We recommend checking the latest 6/55 Lotto results right here on our website for the most immediate and accurate updates. However, if you’re unable to access our site for whatever reason, the results are also available on various other platforms, such as:
- The PCSO official website
- The PCSO official Facebook page
- The PCSO official YouTube channel
Where and How to Claim the 6/55 Lotto Prizes?
Claiming your 6/55 Lotto prizes involves several steps, starting with confirming your win and preparing the necessary documents. Follow these steps to successfully claim your prize:
- Confirm Your Win: Verify that you have indeed won the 6/55 Lotto. Cross-check your numbers with the official winning numbers.
- Prepare the Necessary Documents: Assemble all the required documents for claiming your prize:
- Winning Ticket: This is your proof of winning. Ensure it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. The ticket must be machine-validated.
- Two Valid IDs: These should ideally be government-issued. Examples include your passport, driver’s license, or any other valid photo ID.
- Claim Form: This form can be downloaded from the PCSO website or obtained from any PCSO office. Fill it out in preparation for submission.
- Go to the Appropriate PCSO Office: Depending on your prize amount, you will need to visit different locations. Refer to the table below for guidance:
|Prize Amount||Where to Claim|
|Up to 5,000 pesos||Any authorized PCSO lotto outlet or nearest PCSO branch office in your area|
|Above 5,000 pesos up to 300,000 pesos||Any PCSO branch office or PCSO main office in Mandaluyong City|
|Jackpot prize||PCSO main office in Mandaluyong City (Address: Sun Plaza Building, 571 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1552 Metro Manila)|
- Submit Your Documents: Present your winning ticket, valid IDs, and completed claim form to the officer in charge at the PCSO office. They will verify your win and process your claim.
- Receive Your Prize: After your claim has been verified and processed, you will receive your prize. Remember, prizes exceeding 10,000 pesos are subject to a 20% tax deduction as per the TRAIN Law.
Remember to be patient during this process, as it can take some time depending on the volume of winners on that day. Once you have received your prize, ensure to manage your winnings responsibly!
Tips for 6/55 Lotto Players: How to Identify Your Lucky Numbers
There is no surefire way to predict the winning numbers for the 6/55 Lotto, but some players like to use various methods to choose their numbers. Here are some of the common ways that players use to identify their lucky numbers:
- Using personal numbers, such as birthdays, anniversaries, or other significant dates
- Using hot numbers, which are the numbers that frequently appear in the previous draws
- Using cold numbers, which are the numbers that rarely appear in the previous draws
- Using lucky pick, which is the option where the computer randomly generates your numbers for you
- Using a combination of the above methods
PCSO Protocols for Lotto Bettors During the Pandemic
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) has implemented some protocols and guidelines for lotto bettors to ensure their safety and health. Here are some of the protocols that you need to follow when playing the PCSO Lotto:
- Wear a face mask and face shield at all times when going out to buy your tickets or claim your prizes
- Observe physical distancing of at least one meter from other people
- Bring your own pen when filling out your bet slips
- Avoid touching your face or other surfaces while playing
- Sanitize your hands before and after playing
- Follow the minimum health standards and local ordinances in your area
Important Reminders for 6/55 Lotto Players
Before you play the Grand Lotto 6/55, here are some important reminders that you need to keep in mind:
- You must be at least 18 years old to play and claim your prizes
- You must check your tickets carefully before leaving the lotto outlet
- You must keep your tickets in a safe and dry place
- You must sign the back of your tickets to prevent unauthorized claims
- You must claim your prizes within one year from the date of the draw
- You must pay a 20% tax for prizes above 10,000 pesos
Explore More PCSO Lotto Games
- Ultra Lotto 6/58
- Super Lotto 6/49
- Mega Lotto 6/45
- Lotto 6/42
- 6D Lotto
- 4D Lotto
- 3D Lotto (Swertres)
- 2D Lotto (EZ2)
- Small Town Lottery (STL)
Please share these results with your friends on social media to inform them about today’s PCSO lotto winning numbers. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated with the latest PCSO lotto results.