Welcome, aspiring millionaires! We’re excited to bring you our all-inclusive guide to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) lotto results for July 26, 2023. We offer precise, timely info on winning numbers, jackpot awards, and other essential details for all leading lotto games. This complete round-up includes data from the 6/55 Grand Lotto, 6/45 Mega Lotto, 4D Lotto, 3D Lotto, 2D Lotto, and various Small Town Lottery (STL) games, including Pares, Swer2, Swer3, and Swer4.
Let’s take a deeper dive into the winning numbers. Here are the official PCSO Lotto Results for Wednesday, July 26, 2023:
6/55 Grand Lotto Result: July 26, 2023
The Grand Lotto 6/55, one of PCSO’s most popular games, is first up with its results. Check out the winning combination and jackpot prize below:
|Winning Combination (in any order)||Jackpot Prize (₱)||Number of Winner(s)|
|To be updated after the 9 PM draw||–||–|
6/45 Mega Lotto Result: July 26, 2023
Next, we have the results for the Mega Lotto 6/45. Here’s the winning combination and the prize:
|Winning Combination (in any order)||Jackpot Prize (₱)||Number of Winner(s)|
|To be updated after the 9 PM draw||–||–|
4D Lotto Result: July 26, 2023
In the 4D Lotto, remember that the winning combination must be in exact order. Here’s the official 4D result today:
|Winning Combination (in exact order)||Jackpot Prize (₱)||Number of Winner(s)|
|To be updated after 9 PM draw||–||To be updated after the 9 PM draw|
3D and 2D Results: July 26, 2023
The 3D and 2D games, previously known as Swertres and EZ2 Lotto games, provide three daily opportunities for participants to win. The following are the official winning numbers for the 3D and 2D results today:
3D Lotto Results: July 26, 2023
|Time||Winning Combination||Jackpot Prize (₱)|
|2:00 PM||To be updated after the 2 PM draw||4,500.00|
|5:00 PM||To be updated after the 5 PM draw||4,500.00|
|9:00 PM||To be updated after the 9 PM draw||4,500.00|
2D Lotto Results: July 26, 2023
|Time||Winning Combination||Jackpot Prize (₱)|
|2:00 PM||To be updated after the 2 PM draw||4,000.00|
|5:00 PM||To be updated after the 5 PM draw||4,000.00|
|9:00 PM||To be updated after the 9 PM draw||4,000.00|
Small Town Lottery (STL) Results: July 26, 2023
Finally, we have the STL results for the Pares, Swer3, Swer2, and Swer4 games from Visayas and Mindanao:
STL Results – Visayas
|10:30 AM||To be updated after the 10:30 AM draw||–||–|
|3:00 PM||To be updated after the 3 PM draw||–||–|
|7:00 PM||To be updated after the 7 PM draw||–||–|
STL Results – Mindanao
|10:30 AM||To be updated after the 10:30 AM draw||–||–||N/A|
|3:00 PM||To be updated after the 3 PM draw||–||–||N/A|
|8:00 PM||To be updated after the 8 PM draw||–||–||–|
Lotto Result Yesterday: July 25, 2023
In case you missed it, here’s the detailed recap on the PCSO Lotto results yesterday, July 25, 2023. Yesterday’s draw included exciting games such as the 6/58 Ultra Lotto, 6/49 Super Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, 6D Lotto, 3D Lotto, and 2D Lotto, alongside an array of Small Town Lottery (STL) games including Pares, Swer2, Swer3, and Swer4.
6/58 Lotto, 6/49 Lotto, 6/42 Lotto, & 6D Lotto Results Yesterday: July 25, 2023
|Lotto Game||Result||Jackpot Prize (₱)||Winner(s)|
|6/58 Ultra Lotto (in any order)|
|6/49 Super Lotto (in any order)|
|6/42 Lotto (in any order)|
|6D Lotto (in exact order)|
3D Lotto & 2D Lotto Results Yesterday: July 25, 2023
|Time||3D Lotto||2D Lotto|
STL Results Yesterday (Visayas): July 25, 2023
|Time||STL Pares||STL Swer2||STL Swer3|
STL Results Yesterday (Mindanao): July 25, 2023
|Time||STL Pares||STL Swer2||STL Swer3||STL Swer4|
Related Lotto Result for the Previous Draws
- PCSO Lotto Result July 24, 2023 (6/55, 6/45, 4D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- PCSO Lotto Result July 23, 2023 (6/58, 6/49, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- PCSO Lotto Result July 22, 2023 (6/55, 6/42, 6D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- PCSO Lotto Result July 21, 2023 (6/58, 6/45, 4D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- PCSO Lotto Result July 20, 2023 (6/49, 6/42, 6D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- PCSO Lotto Result July 19, 2023 (6/55, 6/45, 4D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
- PCSO Lotto Result July 18, 2023 (6/58, 6/49, 6/42, 6D, 3D, 2D, & STL)
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is a government agency responsible for raising and allocating funds to national health programs, medical assistance initiatives, and charities. In addition to these efforts, the PCSO also supports other health and welfare-related investments, projects, and activities.
The PCSO operates a variety of lottery games, each with its own range of prizes. These games include Lotto 6/42, MegaLotto 6/45, SuperLotto 6/49, GrandLotto 6/55, and UltraLotto 6/58. Additionally, the PCSO runs the 6D Lotto, 4D Lotto, 3D Lotto, 2D Lotto, and STL games.
For many years, the PCSO has dedicated itself to aiding disadvantaged sectors of society, with a vision of enhancing the quality of life for the Filipino people. This is achieved through support for numerous social welfare and development programs. Such programs include an endowment fund, individual medical assistance, community outreach, ambulance donation, and assistance for national calamities and disasters. They also contribute to hospital renovation and improvement initiatives.
In addition to their direct efforts, the PCSO regularly makes compulsory contributions to other government agencies and charitable institutions. These organizations provide essential welfare services to various groups including children and youth, the elderly, and those who are physically or mentally challenged.
To learn more about the rich history of the PCSO, visit their official website.
PCSO Lotto Tickets: Cost and How to Purchase
Purchasing a PCSO Lotto ticket is a straightforward process. You can buy them from any authorized PCSO lotto outlet. Here’s a brief rundown of how to play:
- Choose your preferred game and select your number combination on the bet slip. The number combination varies depending on the lotto game.
- Pay the corresponding ticket price to the lotto operator. Remember, all jackpot-bearing lotto tickets are now priced at ₱20.00, in line with the #Balikbente program. This applies to all PCSO major games and includes a 20% documentary stamp tax (DST). If you play more than one combination or use the system play option, your cost will adjust accordingly. However, if a player opts for a system play, the ticket price varies depending on the number of combinations generated by the chosen system.
- Receive your ticket from the lotto operator. Ensure that the printed date and numbers are correct.
- Tune in to the PCSO Lotto draw to see if your numbers come up!
How to Play the PCSO Lotto Games?
Playing the PCSO Lotto games is an exciting way to potentially win substantial cash prizes. Here are the step-by-step guides and some helpful info for your lotto gaming experience:
Grand Lotto 6/55
For the Grand Lotto 6/55, all you need to do is choose six numbers from 1 to 55 on your betting slip. If you match all six numbers drawn, even if they’re not in the same order, you’ve won the jackpot! If you can’t decide which numbers to pick, let the Lucky Pick (LP) option do it for you. The machine randomly chooses for you. You can also bet on more number combinations with the 6/55 Lotto systematic play option but remember, more combinations mean a higher cost.
To win the 6/55 Lotto jackpot, your six numbers have to be the same as the winning numbers, order doesn’t matter. If several people win the jackpot, it gets divided equally among them. If nobody wins, the jackpot rolls over to the next draw.
Don’t worry if you only match three, four, or five numbers – you still get a smaller prize. These prizes can change depending on how many people win and the jackpot size.
Here’s a table to help you understand the possible winnings:
|6 out of 6||Jackpot (minimum of P29.7 million)|
|5 out of 6||Up to P100,000|
|4 out of 6||Up to P1,500|
|3 out of 6||P60|
Mega Lotto 6/45
If you’re playing the Mega Lotto 6/45, the rules are easy. Pick six numbers between 1 and 45. If you’re not sure about your numbers, use the Lucky Pick (LP) option for random picks. To increase your chances, you can play up to six combinations on one ticket.
The jackpot for the 6/45 Lotto is won by anyone who matches all six numbers, regardless of the order. If multiple players win, the jackpot is split equally. If no one wins, the jackpot moves on to the next draw.
Just like the 6/55 Lotto, you can win smaller prizes if you match three, four, or five numbers. The value of these prizes can vary based on how many winners there are and the jackpot size.
For a better understanding of the winnings, have a look at this table:
|6 out of 6||Jackpot (minimum of P8,910,000.00)|
|5 out of 6||Up to P32,000|
|4 out of 6||Up to P1,000|
|3 out of 6||P30|
Other PCSO Lotto Games
If you’re interested in playing other lotto games, here’s how you can do it:
- 4D Lotto: It’s all about the digits. Pick a 4-number combo from 0 to 9. Specify your play type and amount. If you’re stuck, go for the Lucky Pick (LP). Prices vary depending on the amount you bet. You can start with just P10.00. The smallest jackpot? P10,000.00.
- 3D Lotto (Swertres): This is another easy and popular fixed prize game. To play, simply choose three numbers from 0 to 9. You win the P4,500 jackpot prize if you match all three numbers in exact order. The ticket price is only P10 for every play.
- 2D Lotto (EZ2): Another easy game with a fixed prize of P4,000 for every 10-peso play. You need to match two numbers from 1 to 31 in exact order to win.
- Small Town Lottery (STL): This is a game that is operated by authorized agents in selected areas in the country. It has four variants: Pares, Swer2, Swer3, and Swer4. Pares requires you to match two numbers from 1 to 40 in exact order to win. Swer2 requires you to match two numbers from 0 to 9 in exact order to win. Swer3 requires you to match three numbers from 0 to 9 in exact order to win. Swer4 requires you to match four numbers from 0 to 9 in exact order to win. The prizes vary depending on the sales and the number of winners.
Schedule of PCSO Lotto Games
Discover your chance at becoming a millionaire every day of the week! The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) organizes a range of lotto games throughout the week. From Monday to Sunday, there’s an opportunity for you to play and win. Here’s a quick, straightforward table detailing the schedule for each of these exciting lotto games:
|Ultra Lotto 6/58||Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday at 9pm|
|Grand Lotto 6/55||Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 9pm|
|Super Lotto 6/49||Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9pm|
|Mega Lotto 6/45||Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 9pm|
|Lotto 6/42||Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 9pm|
|6D Lotto||Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9pm|
|4D Lotto||Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9pm|
|3D Lotto||Daily at 2pm, 5pm, and 9pm|
|2D Lotto||Daily at 2pm, 5pm, and 9pm|
|STL Pares, Swer2, and Swer3 (Visayas)||Daily at 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm|
|STL Pares, Swer2, Swer3, and Swer4 (Mindanao)||Daily at 10:30am, 3pm, and 8pm|
Remember, the time of the draw can impact the availability of tickets, so ensure you make your play ahead of time. May luck be on your side!
Details on Major Games Jackpot Prizes
Looking to play the PCSO’s lottery games but wondering about the jackpot prizes? Look no further! Below is a quick snapshot of the massive rewards that await you in the major lottery draws organized by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). Keep in mind that these jackpots increase after each draw if they’re not won, so the potential winnings are even greater than what’s listed!
|Major Lotto Draw||Initial Jackpot Prize|
|6/58 Ultra Lotto||starts at P49.5 M|
|6/55 Grand Lotto||starts at P29.7 M|
|6/49 Super Lotto||starts at P15.8 M+|
|6/45 Mega Lotto||starts at P8.9 M+|
|6/42 Lotto||starts at P5.9 M+|
Remember, the greater the risk, the higher the reward. Your winning ticket might just be a play away!
Where to Find PCSO Major Lotto Results
We highly suggest keeping track of the latest major lotto results directly on our website, as it provides the quickest and most accurate updates. But don’t worry if you can’t get to our site for some reason, there are several other platforms where the results are readily available, such as:
Steps to Claim Your Lotto Prize
Claiming your lotto prizes entails a few important steps, starting from validating your win to assembling the necessary documents. To claim your prize successfully, follow these steps:
- Confirm Your Win: Make sure you’ve won by matching your numbers with the official winning ones.
- Gather Required Documents: Collect all the documents you’ll need to claim your prize:
- Winning Ticket: Your ticket is your proof of winning. Keep it safe and ensure it’s machine-validated.
- Two Valid IDs: Preferably government-issued like your passport or driver’s license.
- Claim Form: You can download this form from the PCSO website or get it from any PCSO office.
- Visit the Right PCSO Office: Depending on your prize amount, you need to visit different locations. Check the table below:
|Prize Amount||Where to Claim|
|Up to 10,000 pesos||Any authorized PCSO lotto outlet or nearest PCSO branch office in your area|
|Up to 500,000 pesos||Any PCSO branch office or PCSO main office in Mandaluyong City|
|Jackpot prize||PCSO main office in Mandaluyong City (Address: Sun Plaza Building, 571 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, 1552 Metro Manila)|
- Submit Your Documents: Hand over your winning ticket, IDs, and filled-out claim form to the PCSO officer for verification and processing.
- Receive Your Prize: Once your claim is validated and processed, you’ll receive your prize. Note that prizes above 10,000 pesos are subject to a 20% tax deduction as per the TRAIN Law.
Please be patient as the process can take time, especially if there are many winners that day. Once you receive your winnings, remember to manage them wisely!
Tips for Lotto Players: How to Identify Your Lucky Numbers
Here are some fun and creative ways you could identify your potential lucky numbers for your next Lotto game. Remember, these are just suggestions and the lottery is a game of chance. Ultimately, all numbers have an equal chance of being drawn:
- Important Dates: Your birthday, anniversaries, or any significant date in your life can be a source of lucky numbers.
- Ages of Loved Ones: The ages of your family members or friends can also serve as potential lucky numbers.
- Favorite Numbers: Some people have numbers that they just generally consider to be lucky.
- Random Numbers: You could choose to have the machine generate random numbers for you. This is also known as the ‘quick pick’ option.
- Historical Winning Numbers: Some players analyze historical winning numbers to identify ‘hot’ numbers (those drawn frequently) or ‘cold’ numbers (those not drawn for a while).
- Patterns or Sequences: Some people like to play patterns or sequences that they believe will be lucky, like consecutive numbers or all odd or even numbers.
Regardless of the method you use to choose your numbers, remember that every draw is random and every number has an equal chance of being picked. Good luck!
Understanding PCSO Betting Protocols
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the PCSO has instituted several safety protocols to protect lotto bettors’ health and wellbeing. Here are the guidelines to adhere to when participating in PCSO Lotto:
- Always wear a face mask and face shield when leaving your home to purchase tickets or collect your winnings.
- Maintain at least a one-meter distance from others to ensure proper physical distancing.
- Carry your own pen to fill out your bet slips, limiting contact with shared items.
- Try to avoid touching your face or other surfaces while playing to prevent potential contamination.
- Clean your hands with sanitizer before and after playing, reinforcing good hygiene practices.
- Comply with the minimum health standards and follow all local ordinances in your area.
Important Reminders for Lotto Bettors
Before joining the lotto, keep these key points in mind to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience:
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate and claim any winnings.
- Before leaving the lotto outlet, double-check your tickets for accuracy.
- Store your tickets in a secure, dry location to prevent damage.
- Sign the back of your tickets to safeguard against unauthorized claims.
- Remember to claim your winnings within a year from the draw date.
- Be prepared to pay a 20% tax for prizes exceeding 10,000 pesos.
Latest PCSO Announcements and Notices
Stay tuned for further updates and announcements regarding PCSO Lotto operations. Remember, all official updates are released through the PCSO’s official channels. Note that the PCSO currently does not offer any online betting platforms or apps, and does not accept bets via text or call. Always verify information from reliable sources to avoid scams and misinformation.
Be Ready for the Next Draw
That’s it for our comprehensive recap of the PCSO Lotto results for July 3, 2023. Remember to secure your tickets before the 8:00 PM cutoff. Ticket sales run from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM, with official major lotto draws taking place at 9:00 PM. The PCSO does not accept bets after the cutoff time. Whether you’re a frequent bettor or a casual observer, we hope you found this article informative and helpful. Best of luck in your future draws!